Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today's head announcment

This blog is for my school covering a lovly topic of stress for teenagers; and what lovely way to kick this off then with the number one source of stress for teens... PARENTS!

---> So my friend is talking to me about his parents and how they for some odd reason even though he is a A- student that he should get better grades. -.- I mean come on, I pull off each quarter with a couple of A's and B's and my parents love me for that.

As some of you may have already guessed; yes, he is a Asian. However, the most tense thing in the world is when your parents are yelling and nagging you about how bad your grades are when in all actuallity, your actually a smart kid.

Some world we live in huh?

Well, he is really stressed out and on top of all that he drinks monster everday as a form of stress relief.
Can't wait to see how this one plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment